This June, can you do something wild every day for a month?
Sign Up for 30 Days Wild
Make room for nature this June - no matter where you are or how busy your life! Make this the month when you do something wild every day! When you sign up to our challenge, we’ll send you a pack full of encouragement, ideas and Random Acts of Wildness. You’ll also receive a funky wallchart to track your progress, a wild badge, and regular blasts of inspiration straight to your inbox to help you make nature part of your life.
Some campaigns ask you for money. Others ask you to bake, grow a moustache or give up things that are bad for you. Well, we’re not asking for you to give us something and we don’t want you to stop doing anything. All we want is for you to give yourself some time with nature.
When you sign up, you’ll get a pack full of ideas, inspiration and information on local events and places you can explore. You’ll get emails throughout the month with links to things you can do near where you live, activities to inspire you and you can also join in with #30DaysWild or through blogging.
Some ideas to get you started...
- Create a wild work of art out of dried leaves, pine cones and twigs and leave it for someone to find
- Stop on your way to work and smell a flower or turn your face to the rain
- Follow a bee on its bumbling journey – where will it lead you?
- Record birds singing in your garden to make a wild ringtone
- Mix a cocktail or leafy salad using an ingredient you’ve found in the wild, like elderflower
- Take your favourite book outside and read it somewhere wild – up a tree or in a meadow
All Random Acts of Wildness can be done in your average week, mostly in your lunch hour or before or after work. They only take a few minutes, but we’ve included some ideas for weekends, when you can completely lose yourself in nature.
All our lives are better when they're a bit wild.
Sign up now: wildlifetrusts.org/30DaysWild