Here at Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust we have been affected by Covid-19 like everyone else. As the country comes out of lockdown, we are continuously reviewing and changing the way that we work as well.
Whilst the majority of our staff remain home working, some staff will be out on site or occasionally starting to use the office to help them carry out their roles and support their own mental health & wellbeing. We have put in place the following risks assessments to help our staff, volunteers and the public stay safe from CV19 at this time:
- Covid 19 Office Working
- Covid 19 Operational Base (Fairport)
- Covid 19 Outdoor work (including volunteering)
- Covid 19 Travel and Transport
- Engagement and Learning General Risk Assessment
If you want to contact anyone at the Trust about our approach to being a CV19 secure workplace or the other areas of Trust activity listed here then please email: email@example.com
Our nature reserves remain fully open and accessible to all but please enjoy them responsibly:
- Wash your hands before and after visiting reserves.
- Follow current social distance guidance.
- Respect other people and of course respect wildlife.
- Absolutely no BBQs or fires.
- Please keep dogs on leads and always follow the Countryside Code.
If you spot anything you are concerned about on site let us or the police know, or if you spot any amazing wildlife then we’d love to see your pictures or you can help contribute to wildlife conservation by submitting your nature sightings.