The Sheffield Street Tree Partnership is comprised of Sheffield & Rotherham Wildlife Trust (Chairing), Sheffield Tree Action Groups, Sheffield City Council, Amey and the Woodland Trust. There is also a link from the Partnership to the 40+ Tree Wardens that volunteer to help look after the street trees across the city.
Progress towards the Strategy is provided below, including minutes of recent meetings of the Partnership.
If you would like to get in touch about this work then please contact Sheffield & Rotherham Wildlife Trust by emailing: mail@wildsheffield.
For more information about Tree Wardens email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Friday 15th May 2020. Meeting 1 notes
- Meeting Friday 26th June 2020. Meeting 2 notes
- Meeting Friday 31st July 2020. Meeting 3 notes
- Meeting Friday 18th September. Meeting 4 notes
- Meeting Friday 30th October. Meeting 5 notes
- Meeting Friday 18th December. Meeting 6 notes