Your school can make a big difference for nature’s recovery.
Here are some links to campaigns, funding opportunities and tools you might find useful.
- Keep Britain Tidy Eco Schools campaign – empowers young people to introduce and lead environmental actions and education in their school.
- Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust Outdoor Learning – find out how our Outdoor Learning team help children and young people connect with nature.
- Hedgehog Friendly Campus – Universities, primary schools and FE colleges can help hedgehogs to thrive on their campus, with over 150 campuses registered across the UK. Read our case study here.
- Learning Through Landscapes – Inspiration and design of outdoor environments to support children’s development. They provide an outdoor learning grant fund with two elements – a fully funded outdoor learning training for staff and £500 of equipment for outdoor learning.
- Carbon Partners school carbon footprint calculator – a tool designed to help in calculating the footprint of UK schools