Are you taking action for nature within your community? Want to find out what people are doing in your area? The Community Action for Nature Map is for you!
About the Community Action for Nature Map
The aims of this Community Action for Nature map are:
- To capture the amazing work that individuals and communities are doing at the local level.
- To enable people to see what is going on in their local area and how you could get involved.
- For groups and individuals to see how your actions are contributing to targets such as 30% of land and water great for nature by 2030.
- To make it easier for people to see that you are part of a community taking action across Sheffield and Rotherham.
The map can capture:
- Area- based habitat actions including habitat creation and maintenance
- Specific actions for species such as birds, hedgehog
- Details of local community groups
- Upcoming events to get involved with
This is a new map and needs populating!
Looking for ideas on what you can do within your area? Find out how you can take action for nature within your community at our Nature Recovery Toolkit.
The Community Action for Nature Map will evolve based on user feedback.
Click here to download the Community Action for Nature Map user guide.
Please try it out and provide feedback below.
Community Action for Nature Map Feedback
Have any comments or suggestions for the Community Action for Nature Map? Add your feedback now: