The prospect of creating a whole new woodland might feel a bit daunting; but don’t panic! We are here to help you by offering our support and expertise, so you can develop your own tree planting and woodland creation projects.
Whether you are just beginning to think about woodland creation or you already have a plan, the South Yorkshire Woodland Partnership team can help guide you through a pipeline from your initial ideas all the way through to delivery on the ground.
We’ve got a wide range of technical and professional expertise across the wider South Yorkshire Woodland Partnership, so if you need additional support, we can help you access it. We can also help with providing information on the funding available, so you can make the best decisions for you and your project.
The areas where we can support your woodland creation project include:
- Planning and design: using a multi-disciplinary approach to designing new woodlands – ensuring we are planting the right trees in the right places – we can help you to achieve your objectives and maximise the environmental benefits.
- Consultation processes: We can support you in the engagement process, seeking the advice and approval of a range of statutory and local stakeholders; key elements in a well designed woodland.
- Forestry regulations: depending on the scale and location of your project it may require regulatory approvals. We can work with you and the relevant authorities to gain any necessary permissions needed for your project to become a reality.
- Funding: there are a range of funding options available to support tree and woodland planting across South Yorkshire. We can work with you and our partners to match you with the funding option(s) that best suit your requirements, and help you with any applications you need to submit.
- Delivery: if you need help in delivering your project on the ground we can work with our wider partnership to source not only the trees and materials you need, but also the resources needed to plant the trees. This can include working with local community and volunteer groups.
So, at the end of this Project Pipeline process you will have a well-designed, suitably funded new woodland.
If you are interested in seeing how the South Yorkshire Woodland Partnership can help you achieve this please contact us at email@example.com.