Partners and advisers who make up the South Yorkshire Woodland Partnership ‘Steering Group’ are:
- South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority
- Woodland Trust and Northern Forest
- Forestry Commission
- South Yorkshire Local Nature Partnership
- South Yorkshire’s local authorities: Sheffield City Council, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council and City of Doncaster Council
- Sheffield & Rotherham Wildlife Trust
The Steering Group meets quarterly with our members of staff.
The South Yorkshire Woodland Partnership have five members of staff, including: Programme Manager, Senior Project Officer, Technical & Admin Officer, Comms & Marketing Officer & GIS Officer.