Partners and advisers who make up the South Yorkshire Woodland Partnership ‘Steering Group’ are:
- South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority
- Woodland Trust and Northern Forest
- Forestry Commission
- South Yorkshire Local Nature Partnership
- South Yorkshire’s local authorities: Sheffield City Council, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council and City of Doncaster Council
- Sheffield & Rotherham Wildlife Trust
The Steering Group meets quarterly with our members of staff.
This project is funded by the Trees Call to Action Fund. The fund was developed by Defra in partnership with the Forestry Commission and is being delivered by the Heritage Fund.
The South Yorkshire Woodland Partnership has five members of staff, including:
Matt North – Programme Manager
Alex Evans – Senior Project Officer
Lisa Barson – Technical & Admin Officer
Madeleine Hodgson – Comms & Marketing Officer
Fiona Tomlin – GIS Officer